Find us on Google+

• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Welcome to Tuning & Styling Forum Srbija
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Servis Za Turbine

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 360 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

@co

@co
  • Stage: Stock
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Automobil / Model Telefona:Yugo 55

Imam fiat uno turbo 1.3 1989 god. i otisla mi je turbina pa hocu da je remontujem. Trebaju mi brojevi telefona i adrese servisa u Beogradu koji se bave remontovanjem turbina (sto blize Petlovom brdu to bolje)... Hvala unapred

magnat

magnat
  • 2,585 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Automobil / Model Telefona:Ford Focus 1.8 tdci Sport ( i sve sto se ne zove Audi i VW)
To je najlakse ali pre toga ima jedno pitanje koje se mora resiti a to je u kakvom je stanju motor jer ako je los ima da turbina crkne ponovo i to vrlo brzo.

Ince korisit search i imas jedan link u temi o remontu turbina - razlozi zasto crkavaju

http://www.turboservis.co.rs/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 360 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search